FREE SHIPPING TO ANY WHERE IN MAINLAND USA
FREE T-SHIRT WHEN YOU PURCHASE OVER $95
Advance your Deflection and Cutting Angles
P2. Long Range Entry Moves
Safest ways from gaps to close contacts
P3. Close Range Sticky Hands
3-Phase Sticky Hands to Controlled-Takedown
Controlled-Takedown to Mounting and Tap Out
1. All videos available in DVD only. Please send your list of order to email@example.com
2. Shipping charges: a. Free to any where in mainland USA. b. Outside mainland USA (including Hawaii, Fiji, Guam, Alaska) $4.00 per DVD.
3. By PayPal to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. In USA, you can send check or money-order payable to: Chung Chow. Mail to: 10 Upper Rainbow Trail, Denville, New Jersey, 07834.
5. Out of USA, pay by PayPal to: email@example.com or Western Union to: Chung Chow at 10 Upper Rainbow Trail, Denville, New Jersey, 07834.
6. Delivery Time: In USA, 3 days if pay by PayPal or money-order. 10 days if pay by check. Ouside USA, will take 2 weeks.
7. Any questions? please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sifu Chow, I recently purchased your Sticky Hands video and I wanted to write and thank you for sharing your knowledge. I appreciate the way you explain things in detail as well as the way you point out the most common errors.
Sifu Chow, I like your videos very much. Techniques are well demonstrated and become somewhat easy to follow and learn. I wish you all the power, wisdom and success in all of your endeavors in the Wing Chun Kung Fu teaching.
Sifu Chow, How do you do? I was watching your Bil Jee video recently, and I believe that it is the best yet. The video gave me a complete breakdown of the form and it was easy to follow. Now I have a collection of all your videos, I review these videos like Wing Chun encyclopedia.
Sifu Chow, Greetings, my name is Chan Ah Kwong, I want to thank you for sharing your Wing Chun. I studied WIng Chun in Hong Kong and moved to US a few years ago. I couldn't find any qualify Wing Chun instructor until I was watching your videos in a friend's home. You are truely one onf the very few original Wing Chun Sifu in this country.
Sifu Chow, I purchased several of your videotapes from BLT, inc. and when I viewed them, I was immensely impressed by not only your highly developed skills, but also by your pool of knowledge. Do you have a book in Wing Chun?
Sifu Chow, I started out in martial arts studying Tae Kwon Do and then studied WIng Chun. I think your videos are very instructive. Most insterest me are the "Sticky Hands" and "Free Sparring". Looking forward for more of your videos.
Sifu Chow, I've studied Judo and Aikido. I did't feel the power until when I watch your video. I got my answer.