- Ip Man - Leung Sheung - Ng Wah Sum lineage, 1967
- Secretary and co-founder of Eastern Kung Fu Federation, 1972
- Opened the first Wing Chun school in New York City, 1972
- Mentored by Grand Master Ip Chun and Sisok Kenneth Chung, 1995
- Certified instructor of Hong Kong Wing Chun Athletic Association, 1997
- Entered the Official Ip Man Wing Chun Genealogy, 2005
- Wing Chun instructor of Westport Boxing, Connecticut 2009
- Certified AFAA Personal Trainer & Kick Boxing Instructor, 2011
- MMA Master Instructor of Global Proving Ground, 2013
- Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt, 2017
- Lessons Website’s Best Instructor of 2018
- 4 empty-hand forms: Siu Lim Tau, Shifting Form, Sam Kwok Ma Chum Kiu, Sam Kwok Ma Bil Gee.
- Sticky Hand: Dan Chi Free Flow, Table Top, Sam Kwok Ma, Blind-Fold...etc
- Wooden Dummy Form and application.
- Jarn-Dai-Lik in Multi-Level Application “Ip Man's Ghost Power”.
- 360 Integrative Sparring: Entry - Take Down - Submission.
- Lok Dim Boon Gwan “Wing Chun Long Pole” Short and Long Forms.
- Bark Cham Dao “Butterfly Knife” Form and Application.
MODERN MARTIAL ARTS: 78 Reade Street, Tribeca, New York City
Hour: Sunday 12 noon - 2 pm. Tuesday 7:30 pm - 9 pm
AMERICAN MARTIAL ARTS: 831 Route 10 E. Whippany, New Jersey
Hour: Mon. & Wed. 8 pm - 9:30 pm. Sat. 11:30 am - 1 pm.
Monthly Fee: $140 for either or both locations. Up to 5 classes weekly.
No contract, no credit card needed.
Initiation Fee: One time $120 for your starter kit includes T-shirt,
Kung Fu sash, DVD, glossary and maxim sheets.
JARN DAI LIK
is the ultimate power
in Wing Chun training. It used
to be called the Ip Man’s
“Ghost Power”. Now you can
feel and train this hidden
power in your trial class.
Simply email to Sifu Chow
for your spot.
Jarn Dai Lik was featured in
WING CHUN ILLUSTRATED
Magazine. Issue 40, 2018
Like Sifu Chow on Facebook, Youtube, Lessons, Yelp